3230 Crystal Court, Coconut Grove
Coconut Grove it without doubt Miami's best neighborhood. Located on Biscayne Bay, Miami's sailing capital is close to downtown, beautiful beaches, Miami International Airport...basically everywhere!
There are several public and private sailing and yacht clubs within a mile, including Grove Isle Marina, Coral Reef Yacht Club, Biscayne Bay Yacht Club, Dinner Key Marina and Grove Harbour Marina.
Click here to learn more about what our village has to offer.
The Grove, as the locals call it, is also ideally situated for parents seeking a variety of private and public school options. Please see a partial list below:
* Ransom Everglades Middle School, Grades 6-8, Distance: .2 miles
* Ransom Everglades Upper School, Grades 9-12, Distance: 2 miles
* Immauculata-La Salle High School, Grades 9-12, Distance: 1 mile
* Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart, Grades K-12, Distance 2.3 miles
* The Gordon Schools of Beth David Congregation, Nursery - Grade 5, 1.6 miles
* St. Stephen's Episcopal Day School, Pre-K to Grade 5, 1.6 miles
* Coconut Grove Elementary School, Grades K-5, Distance 1.7 miles
* Ponce Middle School, Grades 6-8, Distance 4 miles
* Coral Gables Sr. High School, Distance 2.9 miles
* MAST Academy (Charter), Grades 9-12, Distance 4.3 miles
Miami-Dade County Schools Overview